Pantone Formula Guide GP1601B (Coated)
When it comes to graphics and print, Pantone's Formula Guide is the absolute, worldwide standard for choosing and matching colors. Whether you're a designer looking for inspiration or a print provider needing to match colors, this color matching tool and guide is the best way to select, communicate and compare colors for logo designs, packaging and signage.
This edition offers 294 more direct color matches to the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors system for greater color consistency across various materials. Also includes essential formulations to mix spot color inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colors.
Add to cart
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated paper stocks
- Versatile end-to-end color matching tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- 2 compact fan decks are ideal for easy viewing and portability
- Provides a visual reference for Pantone spot colors available in digital design programs
- Integration with Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud which allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
Press the image to enlarge.